Amidst all of the fantasy dungeon stuff I've been up to, my buddy Andrew has announced a Mutants & Masterminds 3rd ed. game. Andrew is an ace GM, so this one will be good. I'm still settling on a character, but one possibility is Doc Kraken, an alien stranded on Earth for the last 150 years due to an inter-spatial accident.
Of course, I used Reaper's Professor Kraken miniature. Here he is:
Back to more Delves stuff next post, as some huge announcements on the project are imminent!
Thanks for visiting!
--Scott
Like him a lot. sounds like it will be fun
ReplyDeletelooks awesome. I wish we would have played M&M. I have all the books from 2nd Ed. Great game, but for more serious roleplayers than we have been since taking it up again. I wish that they had developed a random character power generator ala Villains and Vigilantes and Icons(written by the same author as M&M) to help randomly generate a character instead of the super builds that people do. Fits in better with how I view super heroes.
ReplyDeleteHave fun with it. I am jealous.
Thanks, guys! M&M 3rd is about my limit on supers creation system. If I am running a pure supers game these days, I'll use BASH, but Andy is a wiz, and he can handle the prep no problem!
ReplyDelete