Armor, that is! While waiting on some more 'Mechs for the Marshals to arrive, I scrounged up some Gray Death Legion Power Armor from the old Wizkids MechWarrior Dark Age line. The scale is a bit off, but I love these little figures, and they look great next to the 'Mechs!
I figure that with limited funds, it's sometimes easier for the Marshals to protect smaller outposts using a mix of PA troops and 'Mechs than full units of just 'Mechs.
Anyway, here you go!
This weekend I hope to add a few more 'Mechs to the Marshals. Come on, Mr. Postman!
Thanks for visiting!
--Scott
Friday, July 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think they look great with the larger mechs. nice work sir!
ReplyDeleteAnd let's face it: they will still whup anyone not in armor at all.
ReplyDeleteLooking good. You'll have a whole posse of them soon.
ReplyDeleteAwesome! I absolutely love that armor also and have used them many times for other projects.Great work! Keep them coming.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
ReplyDeleteNice thought! the idea of BA with teh marshals would neer have occured toio me.
ReplyDeleteOn the scale, yeah, they're pushing proto-mech size, but eh, close enough for gov't work. I mean the scales are all over the place sometimes anyway.
Nice job on the colors!