Monday, July 30, 2012

BattleTech: Maelstrom

The MTR-5K Maelstrom comes from the famed factories of General Motors and follows in the menacing footsteps of the classic Marauder. Its hunched, crabbed design, impressive armor, and excellent speed make it a deadly foe at 75-tons.  It possesses an array of energy based weapons capped off by an ER PPC.

Here are some shots of this impressive model:





A nice side-by-side with the 75-ton Bandersnatch! 


I am still waiting on getting some specific decals to finish off the final scheme on this Merc unit.

Anyway, I'll slowly add to this unit as the weeks go along. I think I may paint some superheroes as well in the near term, along with some more fantasy stuff. We'll see where the wind takes me!

Thanks for visiting!

--Scott


2 comments:

  1. I really like that orange windshield with the grey paint scheme. Very intimidating!

    ReplyDelete