Well, with 31 days remaining, the Delves Kickstarter stands at 55% funded! I am humbled and excited by this progress on our project. I thought I might take a post to share the cool graphic my partner Joe Dragovich created to illustrate the $100 backer level rewards:
Joe's developing some impressive skills on the Indesign front, and this bodes well for the final layout of the book, should we achieve our goal.
The rules themselves have not changed much in the last 10 days, and for me that is a sign that they're solidifying into what we'll see in the finished product. I am hoping for feedback from several newer play-test groups, so we'll see what becomes of that.
If you haven't checked out our KS page or the accompanying video, please do! If you can make it through my prattling parts, Rico has a really fun section in the middle that will surely make you smile!
Thanks for visiting!
--Scott
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment