Saturday, August 4, 2012

BattleTech: The Brigands!

Continuing with my gray-scheme mercenary force (as yet unnamed), I've finished a pair of 25-ton Brigands.  Another classic mercenary/Periphery design, the Brigand is made with many pirated parts, and features a pair of ER Medium Lasers and a pair of Medium Pulse Lasers.

Check out the pics!





Size comparison with 75-ton Bandersnatch.

Next up I'll work on the 100-ton Thunder Hawk to finish off the Command/Assault lance.

Thanks for visiting!

--Scott




4 comments:

  1. Very nice again. Its certainly growing at a rapid pace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work. BTW: I notice that this mech is not currently available on the IWM site, or is it so new that they just haven't gotten around to listing it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope. It's an archive 'Mech so I bought two to get my money's worth!

    If you know anyone going to Gen Con, they'll have castings there, and no archive fee!

    Scott

    ReplyDelete