Thursday, August 16, 2012

Off the Shelf: Star Wars Miniatures Nautolan Soldier

A while back we did a bunch of skirmish gaming using WotC's Star Wars pre-painted miniatures. In some cases my buddy Sky and I re-based and re-painted small numbers of the figures to enhance their appearance.

Here's a few shots of a re-painted Nautolan Soldier:



Size comp shot with a WGF Shockstrooper.





I may do some future posts discussing other select minis from the old line and how they can be used in most any sci-fi or near-future setting. 

Thanks for visiting!

--Scott

5 comments:

  1. He looks great, I'd love to see some others too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pistols are retro-rific.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool. I've seen some great repaints of star wars figures as well as some great conversions

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, folks! I have a Gotal Fringer re-paint that I am planning to photograph at some point.

    ReplyDelete