Sometimes you meet folks online who remind you just why you got into doing this whole zany thing to begin with. Case in point: Tenz. This guy had approached me about play-testing weeks ago and I happily sent him a doc.
Well, little did I know he was beavering away on an amazing setup to play out his games in. You can check it out on his blog, Basement Motive, right here!
What an amazing project Tenz and his gaming group are undertaking, and they're using my rules!
I admit that at times my creative "powers" ebb, especially after a long haul like a 45 day Kickstarter with lots of ups and downs. It's folks like Tenz and his family that recharge my batteries and get me going again!
Thanks, folks! There's a copy of Goalsystem Delves with your name on it!
--Scott
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey Scott,
ReplyDeleteThanks for the mention! We are all looking forward to giving the game a go. I'm expecting it to be a great time. I appreciate the Canadian pun, intended or not :-)
Cheers,
Tenz