Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Do not adjust your screens! Four-Color Figures is back! Sort of! Scott has temporarily lost some of his gaming mojo but until he gets it back, his friends and biggest boosters are going to keep his blog running. Why? Because we really liked his blog and don't want to watch it fade into obscurity. So until Scott drifts out of the horse latitudes we will keep it going. Up first is me, Scott's friend Sky.

Here are some pics of what I am doing lately.

Once or twice a year I always slide back into 40k Chaos. I can't help it. I just like the models. I even bought my third codex for the army. At least its hardback and all color. Check back in a few days. If Scott didn't regret giving me the password to this cadillac blog then I will post some pics of a chaos bike conversion.

Sky


2 comments:

  1. Glad I checked back, nearly missed this. Good to see Scott's friends are rallying round, pass him my best wishes.

    Nice paint jobs too, although those may be the least spiky Chaos boys I've ever seen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I like the baroque look of Chaos more than the heavy metal aspect. More Liberace than Slayer.

    ReplyDelete