Monday, March 2, 2009

Weekend Gaming

Just wanted to log a quick post on the weekend's past gaming. I finished the last session of my 5-part Mutants & Masterminds campaign. This cosmic campaign combined elements from both Marvel and DC universes, and used re-based Heroclix as well as my own SuperFigs and other models. In the end, the players prevented Thanos from raising Galactus from the Black Galaxy and using him as a pawn to woo Lady Death. Fun was had by all!

I also wanted to post a pic of a repaint I did on Megladon, one of the largest SuperFigs we've ever done:



Here's a size comparison between Megladon and the unreleased Star-Krong:



I also finished and had my first game with the second Kustom Ork Dreadnought. I'll post pics of it later this week.

Scott

4 comments:

  1. I don't have Megladon-- is he the same size as regular Krong the Mighty?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, even if you factor in Krong the Mighty's crazy harido, Megladon is still taller, and of course, much weightier. He is one of our few multi-part models. He'll require some assembly.

    Scott

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I wasn't clear-- I meant, was Star-Krong the same size as Krong the Mighty? Looks like they're based on the same sculpt, so I assume so.

    Need some tentacly minions to go with them...I have been collecting Genestealer "feeder tendril" heads as I can...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, yes! based off the same green. They are the same size. Hope this helps!

    Scott

    ReplyDelete