Things are moving along very well with the 3rd ed rules update. The 2nd ed was good, but third is turning out to be much more refined. We've clarified rules like charging, and made it much more clear what powers and traits can be affected by powers like Dispel, Copy Power, and Nullify.
We've also placed consistent internal controls on dice pool inflation, and mitigated the sometimes nettlesome problem of the maxed out Super-Agility attacker. It's being painted by super-talented Joe Urban, who did the cover for Chaos on Cronos. As soon as I get a preview of the new cover (which features Shield Maiden(s) battling Mr. Brain and the Ego-Bot, I'll share it with you.
Overall, I'm very excited, and I can't thank my co-writer David Lewis enough for his keen insight into the rules and the genre.
--Scott
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment