Monday, July 12, 2010

AE-Bounty Hardcopy Arrives!

I got my AE Bounty rules book in the mail today and I am smitten! What an awesome little, full-color tome! A really nifty package. This rules set will become my new gold standard for sci-fi skirmish!

And the fine folks at Darkson threw in a free mini as well! I will paint him up this week!

--Scott

2 comments:

  1. I got mine too Scott. Easily the best purchase this year. This is the rule set I've been waiting for ever since GW discontinued Necromunda.

    The figure that came with mine was Haedi and I'm definitely going to pick up more of these great figs at GenCon.

    What figure did you get?

    -Tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also got the Haedi, and I am very happy with him! Yeah, this rule set will be ideal for the sort of story driven skirmishes I dream of playing.

    ReplyDelete