Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Dark Sun Characters: Mul and Half-Giant

As I prepare more minis for the DS session this Saturday, the conversions are coming at a furious rate!

This time round I have a pair of new figures to show off, a Mul Fighter and Female Half-Giant Fighter. Both could figure in Saturday's adventure, but I could also see using them as player character models for myself or a needy player.

The female half-giant is another great Mage Knight find. Points to anyone who can ID the origin figure, as I tore her from her base so long ago, I forget! The Mul is a converted GW Chaos Marauder.





Note the nice size difference between the burly Mul and the Half-Giant--I think it's the perfect scale balance.



More later this week, including a return to 15mm sci-fi!

--Scott

5 comments:

  1. That's a Leech Troll from Dark Riders

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Perfect! I think I need to get at least one more of her. You the man, Rev!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Troll and Toad have tons of them for about $.49.

    http://www.trollandtoad.com/Collectible-Miniatures-Games/1414-2910-1285-1050p7n10.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish they had a male version--that body size is perfect for a half-giant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, that's what I'm doing for my Muls as well.

    Great minds, etc.

    ReplyDelete