Monday, September 13, 2010

Dark Sun: Gith Drone?

Finding appropriate miniatures for DS has been an ongoing challenge, but I've forgotten that sometimes the answers to these questions are right under my nose. The Gith are debased descendants of Githzerai and Githyanki, a savage and psychic race well-suited to the harsh environment of Athas. I needed a suitably savage looking mini that could be modified to represent these unique looking threats.

I found my answer with Old Glory's Ghost Miniatures Orcs.

With a bit of green stuff, I cobbled together this nifty conversion:





The Ghost Orcs are cast from lead, and they're quite easy to convert and work with. Some have more armor than others, but with a bit of green stuff for the head and facial hair, I think they will be spot on!



More to come this week as I ready my second session, the first installment of Marauders of the Dune Sea!

--Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment