I may also get some of their other elementals as well.


A comp shot with a 28mm figure (Privateer Press):

And a comp shot with some 15mm sci-fi figures:

You could use these little guys as energy beings as well if you wanted to. I painted mine as Dust Sprites for the Dark Sun game.
Thanks for checking us out!
--Scott
All of you Dark Sun stuff looks awesome! I really wish I could play in that game.
ReplyDeleteReally loving the Dark Sun Stuff. I am curious if you have seen the Mantis Assassin figures from Reaper yet? The figure looks like somebody wearing a Thri-Kreen as armor.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.reapermini.com/Miniatures/previews/latest/60049
Joe, you know you're welcome in any of my games! When you make a visit back to the states, we'll hang out! Mi casa, su casa!
ReplyDeleteEli, I did see them--awesome stuff! That would start a barroom brawl for sure. Like in the Earthdawn game when someone is wearing Obsidiman skin armor.
ReplyDeleteReminds me of a game I ran where there was a Thri-Kreen and an Elf in the same party. The Thri Kreen's player took to eating dehydrated apples at the table and referring to them as "shriveled up elf ears".
ReplyDelete