Anyway, on with the pics!
And here's a few comp shots with other Blindwater minis:
The pics in this post were taken on a third piece of swamp terrain I made using CD's and aquarium plants. These terrain bases are growing on me as they slowly take over the 2'x2' I have next to my painting area.
Next up, a return to Gamma World as I roll up a backup character and then try to find a model for him!
As always, thanks for checking out the blog!
--Scott
Hi there. I'm currently working on a swamp theme and will definitely get a croak hunter to join the party. Beautiful miniatures!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
ReplyDeleteI love these froggy dudes. The fact that they're bad ass hunters strikes me as hilarious, especially if you're fielding a minion 'predator' with 'em. Some hunting competition!
ReplyDeleteThe croak hunter is totally awesome. What seems to be a completely insane idea for a miniature turns out to be amazing. Nice paint job, to boot!
ReplyDeleteThere's a few of the Minions releases that even as a non-Hordes player I really must pick up - this guy, Lord Carver and the Thrullg thingymajig are probably my top three :) I love the turtleshell armour plates on the Croak Hunter!
ReplyDelete