Thursday, March 15, 2012

Skaven Warpfire Team

This plastic Skaven Warpfire Thrower team came from the Isle of Blood boxed set, and I finished it up this past Sunday for use in my Skaven army. I think I'll attach it to my Stormvermin unit.

I believe I have a pressing appointment with the Undead this Sunday, and I may need to light things up a bit! Do zombies burn?







Thanks for visiting!

--Scott

3 comments:

  1. Nice muted colour scheme suits team well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, zombies burn. But it doesn't stop them until they are pretty much totally consumed. So what you get is a self-propelled torch which wanders aimlessly about, lighting everything else on fire.

    Not a problem in a game of Warhammer, but when the zombie apocalypse comes, you need to remember this safety tip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got my handy Stoeger Double Defense 20 gauge for the zombie apocalypse!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete