Friday, July 13, 2012

BattleTech: Cataphract CTF-4L

After playing a game of Quick-Strike with them, one thing I knew my Colonial Marshals needed was some longer range hitting power.  I still have not added an Assault class 'Mech to the unit, but I did just paint up another Heavy, one of my favorites from way back, the Cataphract.

The CTF-4Lversion of this Liao/Davion 70 ton Heavy packs a Shengli Arms Gauss Rifle, a Magna Firestar ER PPC, and 2 ER Medium Lasers.  In QS that translates into some decent damage at Long range, and a pretty deadly spread at Medium and Short ranges.  Here are some shots of the painted 'Mech:




The Cataphract stands next to my 2nd Wraith and some Epic IG jump infantry. 

This 'Mech came in two pieces and was a real joy to paint!

I am waiting on a few more pieces to round out the Marshals company, but it's coming together nicely!

Thanks for visiting!

--Scott

2 comments: