This week I worked on and completed the 10th 'Mech in the unit, the KIM-2 Komodo. This 45-ton machine comes armed with two vambraces of Victory 23R Medium Lasers--yes, that's 10 Medium Lasers! The original design goal for the machine was as an Clan Elemental battle armor hunter. It also sports an Anti-Missile System and TAG. This all boils down nicely into a very tough mid-range fighter in Quick-Strike, as you can see his stats on the BattleTech MUL right here.
I've also got Ninja-Shopper Sweet Lou picking me up the KIM-2A Komodo variant at from IWM's booth at Historicon this weekend. That one trades 5 Medium Lasers for one ER Large Laser for some long-range punch.
So here is the basic Komodo in my Colonial Marshal scheme:
| This back shot is a bit blurry, but shows the 'Mech's unique design. |
| Side-by-side with 70 ton Cataphract! |
Thanks for visiting!
--Scott
Very nice. I like the models long, low, sleek profile. 10 Medium Lasers can ruin anyones day. Even an Atlas will think twice about closing with one of those.
ReplyDeleteNicely done, I like the pose as well sleek and menacing looking
ReplyDelete