Wednesday, July 11, 2012

BattleTech: The Marshal's In Town!

The 55 ton Marshal was literally made for this project.  It's a Periphery 'Mech whose origins lie in both the Taurian Concordat and Magistracy of Canopus.

Anyway, I've got two of them for this project, and here goes the first!





Thanks for visiting!

--Scott

4 comments:

  1. Ah the old days... this was the last mini I ever bought for Battletech, before I got out. Never got to apint or play it though! :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice stuff as always Scott. Just got the introductory box and I am disappointed with the quality of those plastics in there. But in your hands you could make them shine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, folks! Yeah, when I was cleaning him I noticed the 1996 date etched into the bottom of the base! This is an old mini! But he stands up Ok. A little static, a little chunky, perhaps. But well made.

    As to the plastics in the intro box, they're a mixed bag. The newest intro box has two hard plastic promo minis that are amazing. I wish Catalyst or IWM would pursue a whole set of hard plastic Mechs.

    We'll see.

    --Scott

    ReplyDelete