Since I plan to field more than one Canoptek Spyder in my Necron force, I felt like I should go heavy Scarabs, as Canoptek Spyders can generate Scarabs during the course of play.
I've always loved these little plastic guys, and you get a 3-base unit with each box of Necron Warriors--what could be better?
I love them too! They paint up easy, look very nice in any army, and now people are more terrified of them than ever before! A win win! You're look great, I am really enjoying your color scheme.
Great looking colors and basing. The only problem I have with the scarabs are that they're quite fragile...I've had to reglue a few of mine after getting tipped or dropped. :(
I love them too! They paint up easy, look very nice in any army, and now people are more terrified of them than ever before! A win win! You're look great, I am really enjoying your color scheme.
ReplyDeleteGreat looking colors and basing. The only problem I have with the scarabs are that they're quite fragile...I've had to reglue a few of mine after getting tipped or dropped. :(
ReplyDeleteGood painting! Is that a gloss coat on the blue 'eye' of the scarabs? If so, nice touch.
ReplyDeleteIt is a gloss coat. Selective application of gloss is one of the tricks I'm using for this scheme. Thanks!
ReplyDelete