Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Guardians of the Galaxy Again

Have I mentioned that this Marvel comic is really good? Well, here I am mentioning it again. Issue #17 features Brad Walker pencils and a nice slugfest with some really nasty aliens from beyond time and space. Oh, and a pretty huge surprise ending.

Guardians is getting some critical acclaim, but it needs to sell more in order for me to feel comfortable about it continuing. So if you're on the fence and looking for a new title to collect, give Guardians a try!

Scott

5 comments:

  1. It is a really good book. One of the few Marvel titles I still enjoy. Did you follow War of Kings?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Loved it! I am excited for Reign of Kings as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't know about that one. Marvel's cosmic stuff has been their bright spot lately. Besides anything written by Brubaker. And Iron Fist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really dug the Red Hulk Green Hulk Offenders-Defenders story.

    Scott

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just read this Guardians issue and it was awesome. Last month's wasn't so good. I think that was mostly due to the art for me though.

    ReplyDelete