Monday, March 22, 2010

Heavy Gear: Golems (Beta Squad)

As promised, here are some pics of the HG Beta Squad Golems for my Edenite/CEF forces. These guys will provide some ranged punch against more heavily armored foes. I used the same method to paint them as I did the Alpha Squad, but just replaced the Foundry blue I used with a Foundry green.













And here is a comp shot with one of the Alpha Squad members:



I've got more Golems on the way. These guys would also work well as attack robots for 15mm sci-fi games.

--Scott

2 comments:

  1. Hi Scott

    Great work, really enjoy seeing well painted models for Heavy Gear.
    I've always been keen to get into it but I've never been able to visualise how big the models for the gears are.
    So I have a request, would it be possible to see a gear alongside a figure from Flames of War?
    I've been a long time player of FOW and I figured if I saw a gear next to one of those models I could get a feel for the size of the models.

    Thaks in advance.

    Cheers

    Jerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jerry, I will try to do this for you this weekend. Thanks for the kind words!

    ReplyDelete