Thursday, April 15, 2010

SBH Warband Challenge: First Finished Figures

Got my Song of Blades and Heroes backlog warband off to a good start the last two days. Four down, five to go!
















I'll probably run that red color throughout the band to tie them together. Looking more closely at the SBH rules, I likely have more than 300 pts. with the nine total figures, but this could come in handy if we play a campaign and I do well, adding more value as I go.

Captain Siddiq says "Land, ho!" A mist enshrouded isle waits just over the horizon!



--Scott

5 comments:

  1. Very nice work, especially on Nimr the Tiger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, probably too many for an initial warband, but if you have a good leader and some low powered guys, maybe you can get them all in.

    Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look great, and that was quick work. But I expect no less from you.
    Man are those Foundry Afgans nice - every time I see them, I regret never picking them up, way back when you didn't have to sell off an organ to buy a pack. At least I still have my Baluchi Swordsmen crying in their boxes, waiting to be painted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to get some more packs of the Foundry Baluchis. Some of their finest work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete