This Goblin "gardener" will be the leader:
I'm calling these little guys the Nepenthar Shrublings, and they will have a short ranged attack:
And here is the muscle of the crew, the Strangler Hulk, a fearless, burrowing monster:
I'll show off more members later this week; I had to drop the second goblin to fit under the building rule that allows only 1/3 of the pts. to be spent on personalities. I will instead include another plant-like monster!
--Scott
Looks great, refreshing to see non-neon green goblin skin!
ReplyDeleteAre you 'building' these guys from the ground up with points, or using existing pre-written stats?
Great stuff. I'll have to get min underway tonight.
ReplyDelete-Joe
Thanks, guys! I am using standard stats for the Goblin. The rest will be built from scratch. I can post their stats if people are interested.
ReplyDeleteHey Scott
ReplyDeleteLet me know if you ever want to get a random game of this in. I can play this one on the counter at work without the boss getting bent out of shape. Thursday nights are the best for me as I work late. (til 10pm)
The store has some 2x2 tables and I will bring a painted force.
I plan on keep a warband at work at all times.
Thanks
Bill Hallam
legions Hobbies & Games
Bill, I'd love to come by and have a game sometime! I will talk to Lou about stopping by sometime.
ReplyDeleteThis is an amazingly cool warband. I have to agree that the themed rather than faction-based warband is always better.
ReplyDeleteIn this particular case your choice of figures from multiple sources really makes for an amazing band. The Magic Mushroom for a wizard is particularly inspired.
-Eli