Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Dark Sun Character: Human Female Gladiator

The Gladiator Wars range from Old Glory does have some excellent figures suitable for Dark Sun. I've done some minor conversions on this female gladiator to maker more suitable for the DS RPG sessions I'll be running.





I added the shoes and the loin cloth. The rest seemed perfect for DS. I'll need a few more such figures to fill out the encounters I am planning!

--Scott

4 comments:

  1. I'm loving your Dark Son posts. It's actually making me contemplate picking up the 4E books and forcing my group to visit Athas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah-hah! Thanks! My first official session is this Sunday. Can't wait! Though I think the DS book and Savage Worlds might work as well. I am starting out with 4E, but if it does not work, we'll port it over.

    The DS campaign guide contains great material, and has one of the best poster maps ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed, it's one of the nicest books I've picked up for 4e.

    Really liking the jade weapons on your gladiators.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I need to do some other colors as well. Obsidian seems to be in good supply on Athas, so I may try that one next.

    ReplyDelete