Monday, September 6, 2010

Dark Sun: Halfling Warrior

First off, Happy Labor Day! If you have the day off, great, and if not, thanks for looking in on things here. I hope the blog makes your holiday work-day go a little faster.

Finding appropriate Halfling models for my DS game has been tough. They're feral little buggers, and any armor or weapons they have should be from natural materials, not metal. Chronopia Swamp Goblins are actually a pretty decent fit, and I used this fellow below as a villain in last night's DS session. He was Onglac, Halfling Wilder and Bounty Slayer.





Perhaps a trifle over-armored, but he did the job! And here is a comp shot for size reference of the three most recent DS miniatures I've worked on:



Thanks for reading!

--Scott

4 comments:

  1. Nice... maybe some Nemesis Orphans can double as DS halflings too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. forgot the link:

    http://zenitminiatures2.com/coppermine/thumbnails.php?album=5

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those guys are tremendous! They will work well as DS halflings! Are they available?

    ReplyDelete
  4. yep they are... http://www.zenitminiatures.com/ http://www.frpgames.com/ I don't really know who else is carrying the line...

    ReplyDelete