Friday, September 3, 2010

Dark Sun: Tharn Bloodtracker

Here's another great mini suitable for D&D Dark Sun RPG gaming. It's a Tharn Bloodtracker from the Hordes skirmish game by Privateer Press.









Sold in a box of six similarly equipped minis, I split the box with my buddy, Bill, and we each ended up with three. These figures will make excellent elves or half-elves for Athas. Her equipment and clothes definitely have the necessary DS vibe.

The Hordes line has some other figures that will be useful for DS, so I'll try to acquire and profile them as I go along. More DS stuff this weekend, along with a brief visit back to Heavy Gear!

--Scott

2 comments:

  1. This are also sold in blisters of two, if someone is not inclined in ending up with a bunch of them. The Tharn Bloodweavers (only in a box of 6) can also work as have the same aesthetics but some crude looking bone/obsidian knifes and they will be releasing a character for the Bloodtrackers in a couple of months.

    From the Hordes range it can also fit the Razorworm as a beastie, the Skorne Nihilators as baddies, the Legion beasts without metal weapons... I love the Dark Sun setting

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you paint their armor like leather, the Skorne Blood Runners could work too:

    http://privateerpress.com/hordes/gallery/skorne/units/bloodrunners

    ReplyDelete