I'm always looking for new schemes to paint my 'Mechs in, and while perusing the brilliant Camspecs web site, I came across a great unit from the Periphery, the Colonial Marshals. They're a Magistracy of Canopus unit whose remit includes protecting outlying worlds from bandits and raiders.
Their color scheme uses a simple brown base and unique, black splotches. They also usually have a star emblazoned on the fuselage somewhere. I've recently scored some decals (thanks, Bill!) I hope will be small enough to do the job! I got three 'Mechs done this weekend, and here's the first!
The 60 ton Ostroc has long been one of my favorite designs, and while this and the next two 'Mechs I show off will be more traditional, older designs, I've got some newer stuff coming down the pipe.
Thanks for visiting!
--Scott
Monday, July 2, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Very nice. I've always liked the Canopus colour scheme.
ReplyDeleteLike the paint scheme on it. Looks great
ReplyDeleteLooking very nice. I painted one of these up for a Pirate unit.
ReplyDeleteLove it! Great to see some Periphery love. Great scheme as well!
ReplyDelete